Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Amazon 2015 Take Off ✈️


June 23. It's finally here! 16 teenagers and I just said our (tearful) goodbyes in Phoenix and are off to see the world! I know this trip to the jungle will be very different for me from last year and I'm already starting to realize just how magical it will be. This is one student's first ever plane ride. Seven of the sixteen have never left the U.S. None of them have ever seen the Rainforest.🌱 Over the next ten days, they are about to see places, meet locals and have experiences that most only dream about. I am so grateful to be able to share this time with them and see the world through their wide eyes!😍 Their excitement is infectious, their desire to see the world is inspirational and their big open heart's make me smile! I'm bursting with pride...and it's only Day One!💓

With enough Malaria and anti-diarrhea pills to cure Ebola😳, and enough portable chargers to survive a zombie apocalypse📲 our Amazon journey begins! Thank you for following along with our Ms. Frizzle🐊 adventure! Stay tuned for jungle updates as we take chances, make mistakes and get messy! 🚌🐍🙈


No comments:

Post a Comment